Purchasers should note that Fox Shocks products are constantly improving.
Consequently Products delivered may differ from time to time, in Colour, Size and/or Detail, from those pictured on these web pages.
Some products sold by Fox Shocks are custom built or special order and may not approved for on-road use.
Terms and Conditions of Trade
* Ownership of the good remain the absolute property of Fox Shocks until they have been paid for in full.
* The risk of the goods passes to the purchaser immediately on dispatch.
* Payment must be received within specified trading terms.
* If not paid within this time Fox Shocks reserves the right to repossess the goods without notice.
* No refund no exchange on used, modified or special orders, No refund after 30 days.
* For Detailed returns procedure visit "Returns" menu item.
* Purchasers are required to inspect parts prior to installation to ensure correct fit.
* Products are designed specifically for American vehicles and may not fit correctly on Australian models.
* Fox Shocks does not accept any liability for products not fitting correctly.
* Fox Shocks makes no claims these products are either legal or insurable for use on public roads.
* Products may not be legal for use on public roads and are designed for off road use only.
* It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure compliance with their relevant insurer and local regulatory bodies.
* An engineers certificate may be required.
* All Fox Shocks products are a custom built or a special order modified product and are not guaranteed or assumed to work with other parts of vehicles
* Fox Shocks assume no responsibility for damage caused to vehicles, users or others from the use of CalOffroad products.
Fox Shocks products may not be legal for use on public roads and are designed
for off road use only.
Fox Shocks makes no claims that these products are either legal or insurable for use on public roads. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure compliance with their relevant insurer and local regulatory bodies. An engineers certificate may be required.
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the centre of gravity. For this reason Fox Shocks recommends that caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore the driver’s field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tyres, unless adjusted, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed, requiring larger stopping distances than otherwise expected. It is the owners responsibility to warn other drivers of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions.
Fox Shocks also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles.
Some products are designed specifically for American vehicles and may not fit correctly on Australian models. Fox Shocks does not accept any liability for products not fitting correctly.
Activities illustrated in Fox Shocks promotional material including the Fox Shocks website can be dangerous. Any information, photos or text contained in such material is intended for general illustration only. Fox Shocks does not endorse or recommend any particular activity or action.
We take no responsibility for any damage or injury to vehicles, property or persons occurring whilst using any Fox Shocks products or information from the Fox Shocks website or promotional material. insert content here